em4Consult is our core consultancy-based programme for ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, LEADERSHIP and FUNDRAISING in NGOs and SOCIAL ENTERPRISES.
We provide individual and collective learning solutions specifically targeted to your assessed needs to increase your awareness and knowledge of strategy, leadership and governance, and to help you diversify your funding sources creatively and sustainably.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions as a Funder, NGO or Social Enterprise?
An em4 manager and local consultants will serve you as route manager, learning facilitator and coach.
How do we deliver?
- Training workshops (in-person and online classrooms) – individual and collective
- Private coaching and mentoring
- Digital Campus – Communications between consultants and grantees are facilitated as are the sharing of notes and reports, Q&A, advice (even after the programme concludes), cross-pollination of ideas, and dissemination of videos and screencasts. From a wider angle, the Campus provides access to a global community of social impact organisations that are part of the growing em4 family
- em4eLearning – bespoke online courses including micro learning and bite-sized courses
- Learning with games – individual and collective
- Screencasts / Webinars on specific topics
- Discussion forums
- Support even after the programme concludes